Friday, August 29, 2008

Shopping from the past: more Brady bags from Japan




It's deep August so I'm in far swing away from my principal Winter obsession: bag and jacket hunting (from the archives, movies or UK). Instead, I'm organizing my archive of old web shots from Japanese websites featuring US and UK products. Brady Bags (out of the UK) is a long way from offering teddy bears and shot glasses (although the new flashy Brady site does feature images of women in white linen and uses the word "fashion" in the main page copy). Here are a few Brady bags that got away from me two years ago. Several people have offered to help me place orders for items from Japan but I fear that this option would be as finacially devestating as being able to shop from 1930's cinema (friend Tom B. knows that Rules of the Game would bankrupt me over the gamekeeper's garb alone.

No comments: